This page is currently under construction, please check back again soon.
Power Take Offs
Power Take-Offs (PTOs) are mechanical gearboxes that attach to apertures provided on truck transmissions and are used to transfer the power of the vehicle engine to auxiliary components, most commonly a hydraulic pump. The hydraulic flow generated by the pump is then directed to cylinders and/or hydraulic motors to perform work. In some PTO applications such as generators, air compressors, pneumatic blowers, vacuum pumps and liquid transfer pumps, the PTO provides power, in the form of a rotating shaft, directly to the driven component.
We use, supply and recommend Hydreco POWAUTO PTOs for all trucking applications. For further information please check attached PDF.
- Low Ratio Heavy Duty Side Mounted Hot Shift PTO
- Low Ratio Heavy Duty Side Mounted Constant Mesh PTO
- 8 Bolts Mounted PTO
- 6 Bolts Mounted PTO
- Single Gear Side Mounted PTO
- Multi Gear PTO
- 8 Bolts Deep Reach Side Mounted PTO
- Extra Low Ratio Air Shift PTO
- Heavy Duty 6 Bolts PTO
- 6 Bolts Deep Reach Side Mounted High Torque PTO
- 8 Bolts Deep Reach Side Mounted High Torque PTO
- Single Gear 8 Bolts Air Shift PTO